At Mesquite Specialty Hospital, we are committed to being good neighbors and responsible corporate citizens to the communities we serve. We do this through not only the healthcare services we provide, but through our dedication to philanthropic support throughout the area. Locally, we are involved with:
• Dallas area’s Mesquite Rotary Club
• Mesquite Chamber of Commerce
• The American Heart Association
• The Salvation Army
• Mesquite Independent School District Education Foundation, and
• Mesquite Social Service
In addition, we offer support groups for patients and caregivers to expand treatment and to allow those with common challenges to share experiences, explore resources, encourage one another, and to help teach each other how to best navigate their circumstances.
Currently, we offer:
• Parkinson’s Support Group – Provides resources and information for those living with Parkinson’s disease.
• Stroke Support Group – Provides stroke survivors, their family members and caregivers with information, resources and support.
For more information, email us.